×

Stripey Sunday - An Outift Post


I am in looooove with this dress! As soon as I saw it online I knew I had to order it, you see I have a major thing for black and white stripes. One day when we own our own place one of the rooms will be wallpapered in monochrome stripes for sure.


It's a great dress for wearing out but can easily be casualled up with a nice cardigan. I was unsure of the drop shoulder on this cardy when I first got it, but lots have people have commented that they like that detail. It's a really nice soft fabric too and has been great for work and play.


Dress - Simply Be
Cardigan - Very *on sale now!*
Shoes - Irregular Choice (a few years ago)
Necklace - Lady Luck Rules OK (sadly no longer trading)


Pete often tells me that I stand like a toddler at which I get annoyed, until I saw this photo and realised that it's true...!