×

Plus Size Picks - Scarlett & Jo for Evans



So here's something exciting to share with you - a little video by the amazing people at Scarlett & Jo which was made at Plus North a few weekends ago! I was looking at their gorgeous new range and started talking to their amazing designer about how impressed I was with their line and the super quality of everything, and she asked me if I would mind them filming me saying all the things I had said! So... they filmed me and I got a case of nerves and started waffling. I think they've managed to cut my ramblings down very well!
There are new items being added to the Evans website to purchase at the moment so I thought I'd share my favourite pieces with you - if you want to check out the full range just click here.


So firstly we have the gorgeous Powermesh dress with mesh panel that I reviewed a few weeks ago! The red colour that I have isn't available at the moment but you can get this stunning purple, a gorgeous deep bold pink and classic black.


Now shift dresses aren't usually my thing but this deep green one with a crochet neck and sheer sleeves is just gorgeous and the colour is bang on trend for this Autumn and Winter.

I also don't care about all the flack the style is getting at the moment and love a good peplum as it's an easy way to instantly add a little 1940's chic to your look, so this lovely little black number with sheer yoke is right up my street!


I love a bit of sexy black lace and the use of it on these skater dresses is just gorgeous. This shape is really flattering to almost every body shape and again these colours are band on for A/W 13 in deep rich purple and black.


Oh I am sad that this gorgeous printed prom dress is only left in a size 14! I just love pink and purple together and they really pop against the black background. The sheer mesh yoke is just dreamy too and I love a waist sash to pull you in and make your figure go pow!

Well, you just can't beat a bit of naughty leopard print and this little number teams it with a lovely form fitting style with flattering waist ruching and a not too low neckline so it's sexy without showing too flesh - it can be good to keep an air of mystery at times!

So those are my favourites but is there another design from Scarlett and Jo that you just love?