×

Magic Eye - An Outfit Post


Ooooooh I love love love this dress it is SO cute! As soon as I saw it online I knew that I had to have it, but funds at the time were low so I didn't order... but then I arranged a shopping and lunch date with the lovely ladies from my old work and we popped into the Highcross's Simply Be store where they had a sale going on and low and behold, this dress was right there! Naturally I grabbed it (and a lot of other things...) and headed straight for the changing rooms where I fell immediately in love with it! Doesn't the graphic print remind you of those magic eye puzzles where you stare at it and something appears in 3D out of the pattern?


The fabric is just amazing, super soft to the touch and lightweight so it hangs beautifully, but it's also thick enough for you to not need a vest or slip underneath. The peter pan collar is a lovely touch with this unusual print and it has a darling crochet'd edge, the exposed zip detail to the back is also really nice although there are a few raw thread edges starting to appear beneath it that I've had to nip off. My only gripe would be that the bottoms of the sleeves were elasticated which I found did not suit my arms at all, so I just took out the elastic and now have nice roomy short sleeves.

My new adorable spotty shoesies from Irregular Choice were the perfect *ahem* choice, to work with the dots of the dress - this has fast become one of my favourite outfits!



x o x o x