×

Gypsy Rose - An Outfit Post and Claire Richards for Fashion World Review


New favourite dress klaxon!!!

I'm sure you've noticed from other outfit posts of mine that I was a big fan of many of the pieces in Claire Richards' last range for Fashion World, so naturally I was thrilled when I heard that her new collection was out. I headed straight over to the site and was happy to find that I really liked a good few pieces with this dress going right to the top of my love list.


Like the Fashion World site says, this is a fabulous take on the little black dress that's perfect for this season with its pops of bright pink which I see as the quintessential shade for Spring. Paired with a bright pink lipstick this dress is just killer.

A good bit of thought clearly went into the design of this piece with the placement of the embroidered flowers perfectly situated to emphasise the lovely tulip shaped skirt. I love a tulip skirt but you never seem to see them in plus sizes even though I think they are so flattering to a big tum so I was tres pleased to see it used to such great effect here. The slash neck is another lovely feature again perfect for the season teamed with the short sleeves which have been cut to a great wide fit that echoes the fit that the pleats in the skirt gives.

This dress is priced at £75 so isn't exactly in the everyday purchases category, but you are getting your money's worth with this one. The fabric is nice and thick with a little bit of stretch and a lot of work has clearly gone into the design and construction of the dress, especially when it comes to the lovely embroidery - yes I know it will have been done on a machine but someone had to produce the design first and making sure that this kind of thing is in the right place on a dress piece when it is cut is a hard job!


I highly suggest you take a peek at the rest of the Claire Richards collection too as there are some truly fab pieces. Here are my other favourites followed by a token pic of me being silly in this fab frock...

1  -  2  -  3
4  -  5  -  6


You can find this stunning dress here...
*gifted for review*

Have a lovely weekend gorgeous things! xxxxx